If you need a little extra help in the kitchen, try turning to these heavenly helpers!
Thankfully, you can turn to these patron saints in your time of need and ask for a little extra help in the kitchen. It may not guarantee a complete success, but at least you may not lose your temper!
Here is a slideshow that highlights 12 saints and food and drink that they are associated with.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!