These prayers are easy to memorize and can be said throughout the day.
The name of Jesus is a powerful prayer in itself, and Jesus asked us to use it frequently whenever we pray to him.
While we can simply say the name “Jesus,” the Church also has many other brief prayers that use his name and can be prayed throughout the day in various circumstances.
This slideshow highlights 12 of these prayers that are easy to memorize and can help us keep focused on Jesus, no matter what activity we are engaged in.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!