The Holy Father is calling us all to pray for peace, dialogue, and solidarity among nations, “very much needed in today’s world”
Chinese New Year begins January 25, with the Spring Festival ending on February 4. This year is the Year of the Rat.
The Holy Father send his “cordial greetings, wishing that families in particular may be places of education in the virtues of welcome, wisdom, respect for every person, and harmony with creation.”
He added, “I invite everyone to pray also for peace, dialogue, and solidarity among nations: gifts very much needed in today’s world.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!