Navigate those tricky adolescent years with this little bit of guidance.
In order to help my kids cope with the inevitable anxiety, stress, self-esteem issues, and mood swings, while trying to keep sane myself, I’ve had to develop new skills and a level of patience I never knew was possible. We’re getting there, slowly limping along to those adult years and the exciting path that lies ahead. I can now step back and begin to see my kids become the men and women they’re meant to be.
if you’re going through the same experience and need a few survival tips, click on the slideshow for some coping mechanisms and tactics to help get you through to the other side of parenting teens.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!