Navigate those tricky adolescent years with this little bit of guidance.
In order to help my kids cope with the inevitable anxiety, stress, self-esteem issues, and mood swings, while trying to keep sane myself, I’ve had to develop new skills and a level of patience I never knew was possible. We’re getting there, slowly limping along to those adult years and the exciting path that lies ahead. I can now step back and begin to see my kids become the men and women they’re meant to be.
if you’re going through the same experience and need a few survival tips, click on the slideshow for some coping mechanisms and tactics to help get you through to the other side of parenting teens.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!