Sometimes the key to understanding a dream is to listen to God.
While there are various ways to interpret dreams, one of the ways we can be inspired by dreams in the Bible is to reflect on how each of the people who experienced God’s voice in a dream bravely took action and trusted God to lead them and fulfill his promises. Whenever and wherever we think God is speaking to us, we can do the same. Here are 5 dreams in the Bible to inspire us in our own lives.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!