We have a prayer community starting up … to go deeper in love and life
We decided to jump in on the fun, and are hosting a prayer community called “Love-in’-life” … love in life, loving life, love and life … all of that!
Tell me more, tell me more, what is love at first sight…
For the feast of love (yeah, ok, probably Easter, or Christmas, or Holy Thursday should get that title, but we’re talking about Valentine’s Day) join the online community of prayer that will draw you to love throughout the year.
Come and join Lov-in’-life! Every fortnight you will receive thoughts about love and commitment, about the meaning of marriage (and preparing for it!), and ways to make your love for your Valentine grow strong!
If you are just getting into a relationship, if you’re a newlywed, if you’re trying to get to the 10-year “first down,” if you’re a parent seeing the teenage years coming fast, or if you’ve celebrated so many anniversaries you lost count a long time ago, this community is for you!
Join us at Hozana.org.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!