Uplifting faithful tunes to get your toes tapping.
To help shake off the cold, we’ve assembled a great selection of tunes that are sure to get you dancing. We start you off right with “Rock of Ages” by Jimmy Needham, the greatest jazz rework of a hymn that we’ve ever heard. From there we keep the energy high with tunes from some of the most vibrant, faithful young artists on the music scene, including Ike Ndolo, Scythian, Mathias Michael and more.
While most of the selected songs are not liturgical, they are driven by the beliefs of their writers. These dedicated artists share their religious insights through other means than scripture, which in turn carries great evangelical potential. Listening to religious pop music trains us to keep the Lord in mind, even when we’re not celebrating Mass.
So check out our Upbeat Music of Faith playlist, and start your spring with a smile.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!