Express to Jesus the love you have for him and all that he did for you on Mt. Calvary.
Our response to Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross should be one of love and gratitude.
Here are five short prayers from the Manual of Prayers that express our love of Jesus, specifically the love he showered on us on Mt. Calvary.
O Good Jesus, crucified for us; nail my will to your Cross, for love of you.
Good Jesus, give me a deep love for you, that nothing may be too hard for me to bear from you.
O Good Jesus, my God, and my All, keep me ever near you, let nothing for a moment separate me from you.
Good Jesus, to you I flee; hide me in your sacred Side.
Good Jesus, Who hast borne so patiently with me; make me wholly patient for love of you.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!