St. Joseph loved Jesus dearly and can help fan that flame in our heart.
Here is a short prayer from the book St. Joseph, his life, his virtues that asks St. Joseph to help us love Jesus more. We can all grow in our love of Jesus, and St. Joseph is the perfect intercessor and example.
St. Joseph, who first after Mary adored the Infant Jesus, obtain for me love for Jesus. St. Joseph, who protected the Divine Babe, beg of Jesus to grant me His love. St. Joseph, whose hands were privileged to supply the wants and comforts of Jesus, obtain for me the grace to work and to live only for the love of Jesus. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!