Check out these websites to participate in the Mass while at home.
Many parishes and dioceses have begun streaming their Masses online, so before checking out the places below, you may want to contact your local parish priest.
Here is a quick selection of websites to visit, where you can watch the Mass on your computer or streaming device.
1Mass with Pope Francis
Located in the Archdiocese of Boston, CatholicTV has many options for watching Mass, including its own chapel, Pope Francis’ daily Mass, Mass from the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C., and Mass from the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at the University of Notre Dame. It also has Mass in Spanish.
The Eternal Word Television Network broadcasts their Mass on cable television, YouTube, and they also have a Roku app. Mass is typically offered by members of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word, though they also cover Masses by Pope Francis as well.
4The Sunday Mass
An apostolate of the Passionists of the St. Paul of the Cross Province, The Sunday Mass is available online at the website and is also broadcast on a number of cable networks in the United States.
5St. Patrick's Cathedral - New York City
You can now watch Mass online from St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City with Cardinal Timothy Dolan.
6St. Stephen Byzantine Catholic Cathedral
For those who normally attend a Byzantine Divine Liturgy, St. Stephen Byzantine Catholic Cathedral in Phoenix, Arizona has a website with both live streams and past recordings.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!