In light of the necessary measures enacted by public officials to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Dominican Friars offer this meditation on the readings for the Sixth Sunday of Lent, also known as Passion Sunday or Palm Sunday
In light of the necessary measures enacted by public officials to slow the spread of COVID-19 which have made it difficult or even in some places impossible to attend Mass, the Dominican Friars offer this new meditation on the readings from the Sunday Liturgy.
This special episode of the regular podcast Godsplaining offers an introductory prayer, the readings read aloud, followed by reflection and commentary, a method for making a worthy spiritual communion (more about that here and here), and a closing prayer.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!