We can always rely on our family pets for a bit of fun, even in tough times.
But let’s not forget that our faithful pets have also had their own lives turned upside down. After spending the day in a quiet home all to themselves, their spaces have now been invaded by busy home workers and kids adapting to life outside of school. And all of this change has provided their owners with opportunities to get creative and share how their family pets provide welcome comic relief during these uncertain times. So click on the slideshow to get a glimpse of quarantine from an animal’s point of view …
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!