You’ll “visit” 7 Station Churches of Rome, meditate on the 7 Last Words, and explore 7 promises of salvation made at the Easter Vigil.
This three episode retreat features “visits” to seven station churches in Rome, a meditation on the seven last words of Christ, and an exploration of the seven promises of salvation read at the Easter Vigil.
This is a special episode of their regular podcast Godsplaining.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!