In honor of the 100-year anniversary of his birth, take inspiration from the saint’s wise words.
In honor of his 100th birthday, have a look at some of the late pontiff’s most poignant comments about love, marriage, and family. They will not only inspire you, but also remind you how blessed we are to have had such a guide in our lives. (We’ve also taken the opportunity to share some of our favorite photos of the Polish pope with you as we celebrate his life.)
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!