Pope inviting Marian shrines across the world to join in, to ask Our Lady’s help and comfort in the pandemic.
The Holy Father will be asking Our Lady for her assistance and consolation as the world continues to fight the pandemic.
Shrines are encouraged to participate in the Rosary in the measure possible — many shrines are still closed or with limited possibilities of welcoming the faithful.
You can join with the pope in praying the Rosary at the link above, which will go live at the scheduled time.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!