This new graduate wanted to make sure his mom knew about his great achievement.
The young man went to his mom’s graveside with flowers in his hands to share his big announcement. Looking dapper in a red tie and smart khakis, the new graduate arrived at the grave and poignantly said: “Mommy, I have something to say. I did it! I did! I graduated today …”
This moment was the culmination of a lot of work and devotion from the teen and his support network. And no doubt his mom would have been thrilled at what her handsome son has achieved today, and how his love for her has given him the inspiration to go out there and show her, and the world, what he is capable of achieving.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!