Academia wasn’t easy for all these holy men and women.
While some children may adapt quite easily to their new educational environment — whether at home or at school — others may return to studying more begrudgingly. Whatever the situation, don’t panic. Give your child a little saintly encouragement by showing them some of these beloved holy men and women when they were school age. While some were brilliant scholars, others had no education at all, yet they all went on to achieve a spiritual greatness beyond measure.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!