Imitating the Holy Family is not easy, which is why we need to pray daily for added grace.
However, we can strive daily to imitate their virtues and ask for their help to bring peace and harmony into the home.
Here is a prayer from the early 20th-century My Prayer Book that asks for God’s grace to imitate the Holy Family.
Grant us, Lord Jesus, always to follow the example of your holy family, that at the hour of our death your glorious Virgin Mother with blessed Joseph may come to meet us, and so we may deserve to be received by you into your everlasting dwelling place.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!