Take a look at the many different ways Our Lady is referred to at home and abroad.
For instance, you and I may be quite familiar with the Blessed Virgin Mary as Mother of God or Perpetual Help, but around the world and throughout history she has appeared under many names and revealed different aspects of her personality. Here are a few titles for Our Lady that perhaps you’ve never heard before or may not have heard the full background story about.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!