If your kids are not going into a physical classroom this fall, these tips will help!
With lots of schools remaining shut for the foreseeable future, many parents are understandably feeling anxious about continuing to act as a mediator between teachers and their children. However, with a few months of hindsight and more advice online, we’ve got some top tips that can hopefully make the experience a little easier.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!