As your 18-year-old-plus daughter spreads her wings, arm her with these helpful pointers.
However, as I prepare to let her go as graciously as I can, I want both to keep her safe and to be excited about the wonderful adult journey she’s about to embark on. I’ve given her some advice based on a lot of experience and research, and it may be useful to another young adult about to spread her wings. So just click on the slideshow below for a little inspiration.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!