Remember this single Bible verse in everything you do.
Similar to other Bible verses, it is simple, yet profound.
“Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
It reminds us that everything, even eating and drinking, can be offered up to God for his glory!
Sometimes we can think that only prayer and being in Church is considered holy or worthy of God’s attention. All good things can be used as a prayer to God. Whether its putting on our clothes in the morning, or driving down the road to work, all things can be done for God’s glory.
If we remember this simple principle, it can radically change our lives and make our entire life an offering to our God of love and mercy.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!