This father went to incredible (and hysterical) lengths to get involved in his daughter’s dreams.
So when a video of young gymnast named Alex and her dad Ash was posted on Facebook, it’s no wonder it was so popular. In the video you can see Alex completing some truly remarkable gymnastics routines, followed by her dad Ash doing his best to copy his athletic daughter. And the results … well, let’s just say Ash gets top marks for effort!
In fact if you take a look at the video, you’ll see that not only is the dad doing okay, he’s also provided his daughter with top-notch sporting facilities in their home to train. Now that’s a father-daughter bond to cherish.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!