As we celebrate the birth of the Blessed Virgin, be inspired by what holy men and women have said about her.
As we celebrate the birth of Our Lady, take a look at what some well-known saints have said about the woman who was not afraid to say yes to being the mother of Jesus. We can join them in giving thanks to God for blessing us with so great a spiritual mother.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!