As our kids hit the books again, take a step back to remember what’s most important about parenting with these wise words from good books.
In the spirit of getting “back to books” at the start of the school year, here are 8 moving quotations from classic literature to remind you of your irreplaceable and vital role in your child’s life. You desire what’s best for them; you are doing your best to make the right decision for them. Hopefully these wise words can help you detach from the concerns of the present and remind you of the greatest parenting truth: As long as your children know that you love them, nothing else matters as much.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!