The list includes some unusual but strong names for a baby born at this beautiful time of year.
While there are many unusual and descriptive names that sum up the season beautifully, we found some that have a touch of autumn as well as some spiritual meaning. For those who don’t know their baby’s gender, we have options for both, but be prepared … they’re not the usual names you often see today.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!