Take a few minutes to be inspired by the One Voice Children’s Choir.
This is the case with One Voice Children’s Choir and their beautiful version of Maroon 5’s hit “Memories.” Performing on Zoom, the talented youngsters certainly fulfilled their mission “to inspire, uplift, and enrich.”
The song choice is bittersweet, as it speaks of past memories and “the ones that we’ve lost.” Yet, it’s also a celebration of the past and those we can’t be with — something many of us can relate to being cut off from loved ones and other events and routines during this pandemic.
The choir’s performance is not only beautiful, but it also inspires hope. These youngsters sing their hearts out in such unusual circumstances, and with great success. (Just wait until the musicians pick up their instruments towards the end!) The message is loud and clear: the past can help build the future, even when the present is still scary and challenging.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!