When life is uncertain or scary, look to the Bible for some comforting protection.
It’s no surprise then that this chief angel is invoked for protection and that he is the patron of police, doctors, the army.
With the fears many are facing in life at the moment — whether related to health, uncertainty, financial insecurity, or emotional struggles — you might be wanting to seek his assistance to protect you and your family more than ever.
As you celebrate St. Michael’s feast day, you can also look to the Bible for further comfort that God will protect you and guide you along the path He has laid out for you, and take comfort that when the time comes He will send his chief angel, Michael, to guide you to His side.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!