Having trouble understanding the Trinity? Watch this video illustration based on the Christian apologist’s BBC radio talk
The creative minds at the C.S. Lewis Doodle YouTube channel have reproduced Lewis’ radio talks to the accompaniment of animated chalkboard illustrations. Whether you watch the videos while reading Mere Christianity or simply view them on their own, the C.S. Lewis Doodles help explain sometimes difficult theological points in an entertaining way — much as Lewis himself did in his radio broadcasts.
The most recent doodle is based on C.S. Lewis’ second talk from his fourth radio series, called “Beyond Personality: Or First Steps in the Doctrine of the Trinity,” recorded on February 29, 1944.
Watch the video below:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!