Many women struggle with this transition, so here are a few helpful tips.
Like many other women who’ve packed up and passed on all of their maternity clothes and baby essentials, there’s a huge difference in thinking your baby days may be over, and knowing you won’t have any more children. The fact that you’ll never have a newborn again, or that you’ll never nurse a tiny bundle (although, of course, for some moms that’s still not always easy or possible), or you’ll never go through those baby firsts ever again. is hard for many of us.
So to help take the next steps of your life with grace and joy, here are a few things to consider:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!