Attendees are asked to cooperate with the following COVID-19 health and safety measures.
Compliance with the following regulations will ensure a healthy and safe pilgrimage as we gather to honor the beatification of Father Michael J. McGivney.
- A variety of events will mark this celebration, including digital, outdoor, and indoor events to accommodate pilgrims.
- Pilgrims attending the St. Mary’s McGivney Festival are asked to register in advance here.
- St. Mary’s parish will follow the policies of the Archdiocese of Hartford and the State of Connecticut. Out-of-state pilgrims must be in compliance with state law.
- Pilgrims must wear masks at all times, both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperatures will be checked as pilgrims enter the Church.
- Be attentive to keeping a six foot social distance between yourself and other pilgrims, indoors and outdoors.
- Regular hand-washing and use of hand sanitizers is expected.
- Pilgrims who manifest any symptoms of the coronavirus are required to stay home.
- The Church will be sanitized throughout the day.
- St. Mary’s indoor capacity will be closely monitored to comply with diocesan and state guidelines.