There are many things to learn about the Bible and how it developed.
The Bible is the central text of the Catholic Church and is believed to be the Divine Revelation of God.
Here are 10 important things to know about the Bible and how it developed throughout history.
- Why is scripture called the “Bible”?
- What is the Septuagint and why is it important?
- Where did the Bible come from?
- How many times has the Bible been translated?
- What is an “apocryphal” book of the Bible?
- Who wrote the four Gospels?
- The 4 Ways to read Scripture every Catholic should know
- How not to read the Bible
- Why Catholics read the Bible
- How to read the Bible when you don’t know where to start
How do Catholics interpret the Bible?