Every day, Aleteia offers a selection of articles written by the international press about the Church and the major issues that concern Catholics around the world. The opinions and views expressed in these articles are not those of the editors.
Thursday 21 April 2022
1. “The sacred is never an accessory to power,” says Father Spadaro in defense of the Pope
2. “Religious fever” spreading in China
3. Ethiopian Cardinal Souraphiel’s hopes for peace
4. Can a priest be a politician? The complicated case of Father Drinan
5. Jose Mourinho visited the Vatican children’s hospital