Check out this beautifully executed video Christmas card from the Redemptorists in Australia.
What does Christmas mean to the world today? Here’s one answer
AS0000101FB16 Christmas, babies, children and family Credit: Anthea Sieveking . Wellcome Images firstname.lastname@example.org http://wellcomeimages.org A family, of a mother, father and little girl, with their Christmas which is decorated with candles adn tinsel. Photograph Published: - Copyrighted work available under Creative Commons by-nc-nd 4.0, see http://wellcomeimages.org/indexplus/page/Prices.html
Deacon Greg Kandra - published on 12/20/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!