Now that we’re adults, many of us don’t give out Saint Valentine’s day cards, and that’s a shame because it’s so much fun! So that you can enjoy Saint Valentine’s Day, even if you’re single, here are Catholic Valentine’s Day cards that you can share!
Like the one above? Here’s another. Check out the site for the full collection to share with someone you love. (Or just someone you want to make smile.)
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!