From their website:
Sock Religious is a Mom and Pop online store. Scott and Elisabeth launched their business at NCYC 2017 and aren’t looking back. It all started with Scott always trying to match his sock with the holiday, time of the year, or special event.
We love our Catholic faith which celebrates more feasts than anyone else, so it was a natural fit. We hope to roll out new socks on a regular basis with your favorite saints. Sock Religious is a perfect gift for Confirmation candidates, your pastor, your favorite Catholic, and don’t forget to “treat yoself”.
Sock Religious aims to bring the faith to the workplace and to spice up your Sunday best.
Visit the site for more. They have Francis footwear, and John Paul II, too, among others. Below, their selection for Ascension Thursday.
I want a pair of St. Stephen socks!!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!