- In the faith of Christ we walk hand in hand, light before our path as the Lord has planned; shining the torch of faith in our land: in the name of Christ Jesus
- In the name of Christ we will spread the seed; share the Word of God with all those in need, faithful in thought and word and deed: in the name of Christ Jesus
- In the pow’r of Christ we proclaim one Lord. all who put on Christ are by faith restored; sharing new life, salvation’s reward: in the name of Christ Jesus
Chorus: Laudate, laudate Dominum, omnes gente laudate laudate Dominum, Exsultate jubilate per annos Domini, omnes gente.
This Sunday, we continue a longstanding summer tradition at my parish and bring back our choir (on summer hiatus) for our St. John Vianney novena and a “high” Mass celebrated by a newly ordained priest. This is our entrance hymn. It remains one of my favorites, along with another Christopher Walker classic, “Out of Darkness,” which is a staple at Easter.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!