To the Permanent Diaconate:
Robb Joseph Caputo; Robert Thomas DePauw; Hector Diaz; Michael Claire Driscoll; Anthony Michael Evers; Michael Alan Harris; Mark Scott Jackson; R. Joseph Knapp; John Andrew Kusek; Faustino Lopez; Guadalupe Ildefonso Lopez; Wendell Justin Lowry III; Albert Louis Lundy; Edmund Joseph Mallow, Jr.; Thomas Edward Mann; Joseph Anthony McCleary; Daniel Thomas Moffitt; Anthony Brian Nickrent; Daniel John O’Connor; Marshall Benjamin Plumley; Mark Howard Scamp; Michael Eldon Sigwalt; Ronald Ralph Wackerlin; Todd Steven Weber.
To the Transitional Diaconate:
Ryan Michael Mattingly; Andru Edward O’Brien.
Congratulations and welcome, brothers! Ad multos annos!
Meanwhile, a sharp-eyed observer tells me that the Book of the Gospels used in the rite was one that belonged to Peoria’s favorite son (and future saint) Fulton Sheen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!