I’m sorry. I’m going through my inbox and am horrified at how many emails I never answered. I’m trying to respond to everything, but I know I’m going to miss some. If you have an urgent question, please send another email! And please don’t be offended. I am making an effort to respond immediately to emails, so they don’t get lost, but there is a lot of plate-spinning here, and I just drop stuff. I just do. Thanks for understanding!
If you wrote to me and didn’t get an answer . . .
Simcha Fisher - published on 01/10/14
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!