“There’s having a nice time with the kids, and there’s accomplishing something, and never the twain shall meet.”
Letting Go and Letting Grow
Simcha Fisher - published on 07/15/12
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
New study shows that these 2 childhood habits make you a happier ...
5 Fascinating facts about Jesus in the Eucharist
Bret Thoman, OFS
What Padre Pio saw in the Spanish Flu of 1918
5 Essential things used at Mass and their symbolism
Padre Pio’s favorite prayer of petition
The lasting lesson from the late Prince Philip
Hear Clapton and Pavarotti sing a prayer to the “Holy Mothe...