I’m putting together the Newman Center program for next academic year, and it’s going to focus on ways to live out your faith on the six days in between Sundays. I’m trying to come up with as exhaustive a list as possible of ways that the Church has equipped us to do this (different kinds of prayer, spiritual disciplines, etc.) and I was wondering if you might be willing to post something asking your readers about their favorite way is to keep their faith fresh on the daily, when they’re away from Sunday Mass.
Monday through Saturday faith?
Simcha Fisher - published on 04/22/15
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!