Hey, Land’s End? Hey, everybody who sells stuff? How about just . . . selling stuff? I have money, and I want to use it to buy things. When I support a cause, I’d like to be in charge of that myself. I don’t want you to do it for me. I want to buy a shirt for its shirtiness, and nothing else. So maybe stop trying to sell me anything else, when you’re in the shirt business.
Please just sell me a shirt
Simcha Fisher - published on 02/25/16
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!