I thought of it as a graduation card, but apparently it sells well around mother’s day.
Since this year’s royalty check came within 24 hours of my husband’s car unexpectedly springing a leak and some especially sad news from the bank, I says to myself, “I wonder if they want any more quotes from me?” Turns out they do, hooray!
So I’ll be going through my archives and looking for anything that seems pithy and encouraging, or uplifting, or inspirational, so I can pitch it to them. I thought it couldn’t hurt to ask if you have any ideas. I realize this makes me sound like I think people are just going around quoting me all the time, but I can live with that! You never know what might stick in a person’s head. Thanks.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!