On this election day, if you didn’t like the vote you cast, or you did it with doubt, here is your chance to cast a new vote, this time on a very simple question that comes up in relation to Fr. Frank Pavone’s decision to place a fetus on the altar while urging his viewers to vote for pro-life candidates. So, here go you, a fast and furious vote:
Do you think graphic images of aborted babies helps or hurts the prolife cause
The Daily Catch - published on 11/08/16
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!