Feeling exhausted after the overlong election day? These cheerleaders have energy to spare, and their gymnastics and spinning launches will move your lungs to gasping and speed up your heartbeat as well.
WATCH: Gravity-defying Japanese cheerleaders to shake you out of your post-election torpor
The Daily Catch - published on 11/09/16
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!