It doesn’t need to be a long one, but giving your busy day to God is essential.
Prayer for the Stay-at-Home Mom
All of my daily chores, I offer unto thee, O Lord,
to glorify thee and to save the world.
Thou seest my worries, my work and the exhaustion I hide from others.
I offer them to thee today.
Put joy and love into my heart,
especially when I am tired,
so those entering our home,
feel as if they entered into Thine.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!