Recite this beautiful prayer every day, asking God to guide your grandchildren throughout daily life.
If you’d like to accompany and support your grandchildren throughout their lives, in times of joy, but also of difficulty, recite this beautiful grandparent’s prayer each day:
Dear God and Father of all,
you know these grandchildren we place in your presence,
you know how much we love them.
They are for us a source of joy and wonderment.
And for this, we give you thanks.
But, at times too,
they are a cause of concern and anguish.
They experience disruptions
that worry and scar them:
ruptures with you, with your Church,
rifts within their family, breakdowns in their commitments.
Without You, we can do nothing.
But we know and we believe
that You master the impossible.
We pray You, Lord,
that You lead them along paths
where You await them
and that You teach us patience,
humility, and love,
just as Your Son taught us.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!