You should worship God whenever you can and wherever you wish … if you know how to do it.
Instruction for becoming a “worshiper”
The first prayer of adoration in the morning gives meaning to your day. It is the same when you go to bed. And why not recite it during your day, between tasks? Create reminders in your schedule to pause through the day to make an act of worship.
If circumstances allow, you can kneel like Moses who prostrated himself before God. Otherwise, recite your prayer in your heart, to allow God to reign at the center of your life. By worshiping God in this way, you will gradually learn how to love Him.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!