Come, O Holy Spirit, come!
Flood me with your healing light.
Illumine my heart.
Come, Father of the poor,
You alone have the gifts that endure.
You who are the truest, the only, the best Consoler,
be the Guest of my soul.
Inflame me with courage.
In hard labor, You are rest.
Be my rest when my strength is gone.
Give me solace in every woe.
O most blessed divine Light,
Shine Your radiance in me,
Fill my inmost being.
Breathe in me.
Refresh me. Heal me. Mend my ways.
Bend my stubborn heart and will.
Guide me when I turn astray.
Give me joy that will never end.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!