God, enkindle in me a pure and total love for you. Help me to pursue you above all else, that nothing else matters more to me than you. Remind me that I am a stranger, a nomad, a pilgrim on this earth, destined to dwell in the place you have prepared for me in heaven. May I live in such a way that all who see me realize that my Homeland is not here below. Make me poor in spirit, that I might be a worthy follower of your Son, who had nowhere on this earth to lay his head.
I turn to you in my financial need, aware that you care for the lilies of the field and the sparrows of the air. Bring me the assistance I need to live the life of dignity you desire for me. Provide for my needs, and help me to rest in trusting you. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!